APEZ will award a scholarship for a young scientist to be present at EAAP'23, in Lyon.
APEZ is happy to provide up to 1 scholarship, the winner will receive financial support (€800) to attend the Lyon EAAP Annual Meeting!
Instructions for Applicants
Only applicants who are born after 1 September 1985 and are nationals of an EAAP member country – or, if from other countries, are EAAP individual members – can apply for a grant to attend the EAAP Annual Meeting. Applicants must be APEZ members.
Before March 15, 2023 – To be sent to the APEZ
- Name, address, email and phone number, date of birth and short CV
- Name and address of the institution where he/she works.
- The paper that the applicant intends to present, written in English. The paper should not exceed 5 pages including tables, figures and references. The contribution should be in line with the agenda of one of the provisional sessions (joint or single ones).
- A copy of the original abstract form (in English), completed in accordance with the instructions given by Wageningen Academic publishers.
By the 1st March 2023
Abstracts must be submitted through OASES.
Please follow the instructions carefully. If you encounter problems downloading the form or guidelines, please contact Wageningen Academic Publishers.
By the 30th April 2023
The APEZ secretariat will inform the applicants of the result of the examination of their application by the Board of Examiners.
Successful applicant will receive information on the conditions and uses of the lump sum in line with the Scholarship Fund.
Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified about the outcome of their submissions. Failure to obtain a scholarship does not mean the automatic removal of the abstract from the conference program. This is the sole responsability of EAAP.
Please remember that is mandatory to obtain the Scholarship:
- Be APEZ member (mandatory to be registed until today, 24/02/2023)
- Be EAAP member
- Prove that you submitted an abstract
- Prove that you are registed.
Scientific committe that will evaluate the applications: Ana Geraldo, Ana Sofia Santos, André Almeida, Ângela Martins Maria Amélia Ramos and Rui Charneca